Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Update - 1/20/10

Hey Guys,

First off, happy new year.
We've been pretty quiet lately, but that will change soon. All of us have been working on new material, and just refining out craft and we will be back to jamming soon.
Our plan is, within the next month of two to start doing shows more often. We've got a TON of songs, old and new, and we're anxious to get some feedback from you guys.
That being said, I(TJ) have also been working on getting recordings of our stuff to put out for you guys to hear. Right now I'm working on Noteflight, and it's taking a bit of time. But I'll get it done eventually and when I do, I'll be sure to let you guys know.

Things are going to heat up soon, especially with my return to the South. Granted I won't be in Georgia with the guys, I will be a lot closer than I am now meaning I'll be able to get them more organized. So stay tuned for some big things from the band.

,TJ and EF

No comments:

Post a Comment